East London & Essex Liberal Synagogue:
From 1st January 2017 Woodford Liberal Synagogue formally joins together with Bet Tikvah Synagogue to become the East London & Essex Liberal Synagogue – further information can be found on the latest Interim Council update
We will be holding an all members meeting at Perrymans Farm Road on Sunday 26th February at 10:30 more details to follow soon but, for the moment, please save the date.
Shabbat Services & Cheder:
Further details of Shabbat services and Cheder sessions at East London & Essex Liberal Synagogue can be found at: http://eastlondonandessexliberalsynagogue.org/services/calendar-of-services/
Budapest Trip 2017:
We now have dates and updated information for the trip to Budapest in 2017.
- The trip will take place from Wednesday 30th August to Saturday 2nd September 2017
- We are planning to fly from Stansted on the Ryanair flight at 08:30 arriving in Budapest at 11:55
- We return from Budapest on 21:50 flight, which arrives at Stansted at 23:25
- We will be staying at the 4* Zara Continental Hotel in the Jewish Quarter
- Double/Twin rooms are 98 Euros per night and Single rooms are 88 Euros per night – for bed and breakfast
- We are liaising with a Tour Guide regarding tours and we hope that the full costs of the trip (flights, hotels and tours) to be about £450-£500 per person
To reserve your place on this trip, please book your flights (current costs is £89 return per person) and then let Ruth Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org) know so that we can keep you informed as details are finalised.
Normal office opening hours are Tuesday 09:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 16:00; Friday 09:00 to 12:00
Calendar & Updates:
You can also view the East London & Essex Liberal Synagogue Jan-Feb Services Calendar